TRITON STORIES STUDIO
The Triton Stories Studio will be cruising around Waikato this month, visiting Hamilton CBD, Rototuna, Anglesea, Te Awamutu, Morrinsville, Cambridge and Matamata. Share your stories and go in the draw for 500 FlyBuys points.
Here are the some of the spots where you can find us:
- Morrinsville Motorama – Saturday, 11th February
- Cambridge Lions Trash and Treasure Market – Sunday 12th February
- Matamata Town Centre, Hetana Street – Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th February
- Cambridge Town Centre, Lake Street – Friday 17th February
- Cambridge Farmers Market – Saturday 18th February
- Ngaruawahia Town Centre, Great South Road – Wednesday 22nd February
- Triton Hearing Clinic, Rototuna, Hamilton – Thursday 23rd February
- Garden Place, Victoria Street, Hamilton – Friday 24th February
- Te Aroha Market – Saturday 25th February K2 The Power, Hamilton – Sunday 26th February
- Te Awamutu Town Centre, Selwyn Lane – Wednesday 1st March
- Morrinsville Town Centre, Thames St – Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd March
- The Chow and Tipple, Food, Beer, Wine Festival, Cambridge – Saturday 4th March
- Frankton Thunder, Hamilton – Sunday 5th March
Join us from for a cup of tea and share some of your stories from back in the swinging sixties and groovy seventies.
Every story shared will go in the draw to win 500 bonus Fly Buys points.
Stay tuned to our Facebook page for details.